#G45Tip Recycle and Reuse – A Floral Shoppe Tag Tutorial
Hello G45rs! I have a special treat for you today! I’m sharing a #G45Tip that recycles and reuses your Graphic 45 product packages.
What I love about Graphic 45 is how they pay attention to every detail, including their packaging. Their package art is so pretty that I can’t just throw it away!
I love how they’re packages are made to double up as bases for our Graphic 45 tags. So we carefully remove the hardware that is attached to the pack and we now have a tag to play with!
I’ve put together an easy to follow video tutorial, where you can learn how you can make this beautiful Tag using your Graphic 45 packaging and papers from the Floral Shoppe collection.
I’ve also put together a quick reference guide for you to check the entire process at a glance!
I’ve also put together a short and easy to follow video tutorial for you. I hope that it inspires you to re-use your packaging for your crafting projects. While you’re watching, click on that subscribe button if you’re not already a subscriber to my channel. I enjoy sharing paper crafting ideas and tutorials on my channel. Happy Crafting!
- Graphic 45 Product Package
- Graphic 45 Tag Die from the Regular Tag & Gears Dies
- Graphic 45 Clock Die from the Square Tag & Clock Dies
- Graphic 45 Leaf Dies from the Large Tag, ATC Tag and Flower Dies
- Graphic 45 Metal Door Plates and Knobs
- Graphic 45 Rose Bouquet in Ivory
- Graphic 45 Time to Flourish Stamps
- 8×8 Floral Shoppe Paper Pad
- Embossing Ink
- Embossing Powder
- Heat Gun
- Glue Gun
- Edge Punch
- Distressing Tool
- Double-sided Tape
- Die-cutting Machine
- Paper Trimmer