Acetate Christmas Cards Tutorial
Learn how to make quick and easy Acetate Christmas Cards using Spellbinders and items you may already have in your craft room! In this acetate card tutorial you will learn how to measure and cut your card stock, craft papers, and acetate to make that perfect elegant, sophisticated dimensional Christmas Card.
Christmas Card Project Supply List
Some of the items on this list contain links that will take you directly to the product page. You may click on those links if you wish to make a purchase. Thank you.
- Spellbinders Shapeabilities Ironwork Motifs Etched Dies
- Prima Marketing Paper – Epiphany
- Grey CardStock – Michaels
- Small Snowflake Stickers – Hobby Lobby
- Bling Stickers – Hobby Lobby
- Scor Tape
- Spellbinders Platinum Die-cutting and Embossing Machine
- Spellbinders Tool ‘n One