Christmas Card Tutorial for Beginners
Before we get to our Christmas Card Tutorial for Beginners, I want to share some exciting news with you. Spellbinders and Fun Stampers Journey have joined forces to bring you the best they have to offer!
Not familiar with Fun Stampers Journey yet? Here are some fun facts about FSJ:
1) FSJ stamps are made in the USA of deeply etched red rubber for a perfect impression every time.
2) Their thin metal dies are made of steel to give you clean cuts time and time again, without warping or dulling. And, they’re coated in FSJ green so they’re easy to find!
3) They offer over 50 exclusive colors – matching card-stock, ink, ribbon and accessories makes creating easy!
4) Over 50% of their stamps have coordinating dies – no more fussy cutting!
I’m honored that Spellbinders asked me to join them on this monumental celebration. To celebrate I have two easy card making ideas for the beginner card maker, using products by FSJ.
I’ve put together a supply list for the cards I make in the video.
- White Cardstock from Spellbinders
- Christmas Magic Stamp Set
- Santa Approved Stamp Set
- Holiday Mix & Match Embellishment Pack
I have this quick and easy to follow card tutorial, using stamps and embellishments by FSJ. Happy Paper Crafting!