I love everything about Autumn. From the beautiful turning leaves, to the crisp cool weather, to the string of holidays, Fall provides closure to those long, hot, humid days of summer, and a new beginning to everything that's homey, colorful, and full of anticipation.
What better way to save all your wonderful memories of the fall season than with a Fall Autumn Scrapbook Mini Photo Album. This Fall Scrapbook Mini Album is full of colors that remind you of the changing season. There's plenty of room for all your wonderful pictures, and provides tags for your journaling.
1. This scrapbook is approximately 6 x 6 with 7 pages ( 14 front and back, not counting the covers). This Autumn Mini Scrapbook uses a 2 ring binding system that is beautifully decorating with black ribbons and Fall color mesh. The book closure consists of an orange color ribbon that adds to the beauty of this Fall Mini Scrapbook.
2. The scrapbook album cover is a 2 page unit, with a half page front cover that introduces the full page cover, where you will find a tree loosing it's turning leaves.
3. I love the colors of fall. In fact, I don't know many women who don't enjoy decorating their homes for the fall. Sometimes, I even hear some ladies mention they wish they could have fall decor all year round! Given that, I made sure not to overdue it on the traditional symbols like Halloween and Thanksgiving, with this Mini Scrapbook. This way, if you wish to use it throughout the year, you can!
4. One thing resonates throughout this scrapbook is that, this album is intended for your pictures. I must admit that sometimes us scrapbookers tend to go a little bit overboard with the flaps, and the tags, and the trinkets, and what-have-ya! However, I purposely practiced restrain with this book. I wanted to make it all about your pictures!
5. Understated tags for journaling.
Don't forget to visit our Etsy Shop for this and other Scrapbooking products!
Copyright © 2014, Decor8yourlife.com, All Rights Reserved.