Graphic 45 Shabby Vintage Junk Journal
Hi friends! In this post I’m sharing a Graphic 45 Junk Journal I made using the Graphic 45 Mix Media Album. This junk journal is in a Shabby-Vintage style.
As you can see, this junk journal is pretty chunky. It’s so chunky that I had to remove some of the pages from the Mix Media Album.
If you’ve been watching my videos and following my blog, you’ll recognize one of the items I used on this page. The pocket on top was made using the Graphic 45 Paper Bag Card I did a tutorial on a few weeks ago!
Do you want to see more? Check out this flip-through video where I share this beautiful Graphic 45 Junk Journal, page by page. And if you’re looking for a supply list, don’t forget to check underneath the video for helpful links! Thank you and happy crafting!
Junk Journal Supply List
- Graphic 45 Mixed Media Album
- Graphic 45 Imagine Paper Collection
- Graphic 45 Floral Shoppe Paper Collection
- Graphic 45 Tropical Travelogue Paper Collection
- Graphic 45 Floral Shoppe Ephemera Cards
- Graphic 45 Portrait of a Lady Ephemera Cards
- Graphic 45 Portrait of a Lady Paper Pack
- Graphic 45 Ivory Flowers
- Graphic 45 Shabby Chic Ornate Key Holes
- Graphic 45 Black Square Tags
- Graphic 45 Square Tag and Clock Dies
- Graphic 45 To From ATC Tags
- Graphic 45 Large Tag, ATC Tag and Flower Dies
- Graphic 45 ATC Policy Envelopes
- Graphic 45 Large Tag in Black
- Graphic 45 Decades Venetian Lace Ink
- Graphic 45 Decades Dark Cashmere Ink
- Tim Holtz Paper Distresser