Graphic 45 Shabby Chic Tag
Hello G45rs! Today I’m sharing my Graphic 45 Shabby Chic Tag process. For this tag I’m using the Graphic 45 Garden Goddess 8×8 paper pad, along with the tag, dies and flower embellishments by Graphic 45.
I’ll also be using trims and items from my stash to add to that shabby chic effect.
- Graphic 45 Garden Goddess 8X8 Paper Pad
- Graphic 45 Regular Tag Album in Ivory
- Graphic 45 Regular Tag and Gears Die-set
- Graphic 45 Large Tag, ATC Tag and Flowers die-set
- Trims and beaded accents
- Die-cutting Machine
- White craft paint
- Sponge applicator or brush
I’ve put together a quick and easy to follow video tutorial, showing you the process on how you can achieve that Shabby Chic style with your papers from Graphic 45. I hope that this inspires you and gives you some ideas for your next project. Thank you for dropping by and Happy Paper Crafting.