Note Card Gift Box Tutorial
This cute Note Card Gift Box Tutorial was inspired by my need to make the perfect gift box to fit my 3×4 note cards. In the hopes of clearing out papers that have been sitting in my stash for awhile, I decided to start my Holiday projects. This year I plan to send out quite a few cards and gifts to as many folks as I can. But I didn’t just want to box them in. I wanted that perfect fit!
Easy DIY Handmade Cards
The cards are 3×4. I decided to cut my cards to this dimension because I wanted them to be used as greeting cards or note cards. These cards are dimensional, simple and elegant. You may ask yourself, how can I get the same effect? My answer to that is layer your paper and less is more!
Let the Paper do the Work for You!
There’s nothing like beautiful scrapbooking paper! As paper crafters we can be really bad about hoarding beautiful paper. However, use it up we must! And what better way to make room for the great new designs than to make some cards and gift boxes with the old ones?
Easy to Create with dies from Spellbinders
You will never be out of ideas or loose your creativity when you have dies from Spellbinders in your paper crafting arsenal. And all that beautiful paper deserves a beautifully well cut design!
List of Items I used
The following is a list of items that I used in the making of these note cards and gift boxes. You may click on the links provided. They will take you directly to the products.
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die-cutting and Embossing Machine
- Spellbinders Amazing Grace Tiered Multiloop Bows S6-048
- Spellbinders Holiday Layered Poinsettia S5-055
- Spellbinders Designer Series Rebel Rose Rebel Skull Banner S5-292
- Spellbinders Cling Stamp Set by Stacey Caron SBS-089
- Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Twenty S5-026
- Spellbinders Frame One S2-001
- Flowers from the Iphone 6 Case and Prizm Die-Cutting Machine Kit MMK-004
- Spellbinders Woodland Deer S3-229
- Spellbinders Acanthus Chandelier S2-178
- Spellbinders Holiday Shining Star S2-181
- Scor-Tape 5 Pk
- Paper Pad – Blush Glam by Craft Smith
Gift Box Tutorial