Paper Bag Mini Album Tutorial
In this Paper Bag Mini Album Tutorial I’ll be sharing how I used 12 paper sacks, and 3 pieces of chipboard to make a TWELVE PAGE Paper Bag Mini Album cover to cover!
The video tutorial is kind of lengthy. It took me several days and lots of hours to film; but I have edited this tutorial the best I could. I recommend that you bookmark this page, or better yet, subscribe to my YouTube channel and add my video to your personal playlist, for future reference.
List of Items for this Project
The following is a list of materials that I used in the making of this Paper Bag Mini Album Tutorial. I will include links to these materials, when I can.
- DCWV Meet me in Paris
- Black Paper Bag (12 Count)
- Scor Tape
- Spellbinders Cascading Grace Pocket Die
- Spellbinders Victorian Medallion Two
- Spellbinders Shapeabilities Garden Party
- Spellbinders Designer Series Filigree Booklet
- Spellbinders Die D-Lites Frame One
- Spellbinders Die D-Lites Whimsical Tree
- Spellbinders Die D-Lites Garden Weave
- Darice Embossing Essentials Scroll Corners
- Darice Embossing Essentials Ivy Border
Twelve Page Paper Bag Mini Album Tutorial