Spellbinders Small Die of the Month
The Spellbinders Small Die Club of the Month for August 2018 is here; and boy do I have some card making and gift giving ideas for you!
We get a number of dies in this month’s Small Die of the Month Club; and I decided to make some note cards in a box.
To make the cards I used White Card Stock and Designer Paper from my stash. I decided to go monochromatic on these card sets so I used white card stock to die-cut the shapes, and gold and silver card stock to accentuate a couple of pieces.
Once you put together your Hello Havana gift box, you’ll find how easy it is to embellish it using items from your stash, and the filigrees and frames from the Spellbinders Small Die Club of the Month.
- White card stock trim at 4 3/4 x 5 1/2 then score at 2 3/4 and fold.
- Designer paper trim at 4 5/8 x 2 5/8
- Spellbinders Small Die of the Month
- Spellbinders Platinum 6
- Spellbinders Tool n’ One
- Spellbinders Magnetic Self Healing Mat
- White Card Stock
- Double Sided Tape
- Glitter Glue
- Gold Card Stock
- Fiskars Paper Trimmer
- Box from the Spellbinders Hello Havana Contour Steel Rule Die
- If you use this large box die, you’ll need the Spellbinders Platinum 8 (the larger machine).
I’ve put together an easy to follow tutorial that shows you how you can put together these beautiful note cards and gift boxes. Happy Crafting!