Wedding Card Tutorial Featuring Spellbinders Rosy Summer Flower and Vineyard Bottle Tag Dies
For this Wedding Card Tutorial we’re going to take our paper crafting abilities up a notch; but it’s still an easy DIY. We’ll be pairing up two sets of dies from Spellbinders; plus we’ll be doing a bit of water coloring.
The supplies for this Wedding Day Card are as follows:
- Spellbinders Vineyard Wine Bottle Tag by Stacey Caron
- Spellbinders Rosy Summer Flowers by Stephanie Low
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die-cutting and Embossing Machine
- Spellbinders Tool n’ One
- White Card stock
- Nenah Metallic Finish Ivory Card Stock
- Gold Card Stock
- Artist Glitter Glue
- Double-sided Tape
- Wink of Stella (clear)
- Gold Sequin
- Paper Trimmer
- Scoring Board
- Black Ink for Stamping
- Ribbon (tiara blue)
- Water-color (from the dollar store is fine)
- Mounting Tape or pop-dots. In this case I’m using mounting tape because I didn’t want it too dimensional.
- White Card Stock – Card Base measures 6 1/8 by 9 1/4. Score horizontally at 4 5/8.
- Metallic Finish Card Stock – Face of Card measures 6 by 4 1/2.
- Gold Card Stock – Inside of card 5 3/4 by 4 1/4.
- White Card Stock – On top of Gold Card Stock 5 7/16 by 3 15/16.
I’ve put together this easy to follow video tutorial that shows you how to make this elegant watercolor wedding day card using your dies from Spellbinders. Enjoy!